Take my Craftsy Class!
Learn from me any time of the day or night by taking my classes, Big Techniques From Small Scraps, and NEW class Word Play at www.craftsy.com
Sarah is available for teaching both within Australia and internationally. If you are interested having Sarah teach for you during any of her scheduled tours or at other times, please email email@example.com for information.
Upcoming Teaching Venues:
* Tour of NZ - Cushla's Fabrics Devonport and Nelson, Cottage Flair Rotorua and The Apple Basket - May 2016. Contact shops for details
* Tour of UK - London Modern Quilt Guild, Edinburgh Modern Quilt Guild, Quilt Guild of the British Isles, Oast Quilters, Simply Solids, Canterbury Quilt Guild - July 2016, contact shops/groups for details
* Tour of The Netherlands - Quilt it and Dotty, Bossche Quilts and Meer, Quiltproof - July 2016, contact shops for details
* Quilters Guild of NSW, Sydney NSW, August 20 2016
* SeaStitchSea with Lynette Anderson -September 18 2016 - details and bookings at Lynette's website
Cottage Quiltworks, Warriewood NSW - ongoing monthly classes, contact shop for details
My Fabric Collections
Fabric range for Windham Fabrics, USA, "Snippets", available now from patchwork shops
Old Quilts, New Life, my sixth book, available NOW. Also see www.sarahfielke.com for 5 previous books, Material Obsession One, Material Obsession Two, Quilting From Little Things, Hand Quilted With Love and Little Quilts. Also plastic templates for quilt patterns, PDF patterns, fabric packs and notions and my collection of threads exclusively for Aurifil, available for shipping worldside. Block of the Month (exclusively from Sarah) details also available at website.