Take my Craftsy Class!
Learn from me any time of the day or night by taking my class, Big Techniques From Small Scraps, at www.craftsy.com
Sarah is available for teaching both within Australia and internationally. If you are interested having Sarah teach for you during any of her scheduled tours or at other times, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
Upcoming Teaching Venues:
* Sisters Outdoor Quilt Show, USA, July 2015
* Precious Time, Toowoomba QLD, April 10-12 2015
* Illawarra Quilters, NSW, April 17 - 19
* Addicted to Fabric, Canberra ACT, June 6 2015
* Make It Uniquely Modern, Parramatta NSW, June 12-16 2015
* Fairholme Quilters, Sydney NSW, July 28 2015
* Cotton Factory, Ballarat VIC, August 28-29 2015
*Fall Quilt Market, Houston USA, October 24-26 2015
* Glamp Stitchalot, USA, November 2015
* American Quilter's Society, Lancaster PA USA, March 16-19 2016
* Quilters Guild of NSW, Sydney NSW, August 20 2016
Cottage Quiltworks, Warriewood NSW - ongoing monthly classes, contact shops for details
My Fabric Collections
Fabric range for Windham Fabrics, USA, "Enchanted", available now from patchwork shops
Fabric range for Windham Fabrics, "Snippets", available May 2015
Little Quilts, my fifth book, available NOW. Also see www.sarahfielke.com for 4 previous books, Material Obsession One, Material Obsession Two, Quilting From Little Things and Hand Quilted With Love. Also plastic templates for quilt patterns, PDF patterns, fabric packs and notions and my collection of threads exclusively for Aurifil. New book, Old Quilts, New Life, available October 2015.